Who Is The UCH Foundation:
The Umri Christian Hospital Foundation is the not-for-profit 501 c 3 organization formed to support the work of the UCH hospital in bringing healing and new hope for restored individual lives, families and communities in the central region of India.
The Foundation seeks to support and strengthen the sustainability of the hospital, nursing school and Yardy English School and mobile village health and development program to broaden its reach in restored lives, families and communities by:
- Advancing Educational Opportunities
- Supporting Capital Projects
- Enhancing the availability of quality medical care
- Expand the reach of the hospital to people in their villages with primary care, training and community development support
- Provide sound stewardship of contributed resources